Friday, January 10, 2014

TRUST

So today is Friday 1/10/2014.
I am going to once again attempt to keep up on this blog. I am exercising and trying to eat better to lose wait, just like all people in January.

 I am trying hard to find a job, applying everywhere. Its seems I am over or under qualified for most things. I do have an interview on Monday, so I am praying it goes well.

I have turned this issue over to God, He has plans for me that I am not yet aware of yet. I have to learn to be patient and wait on Him,

Last week at work we were asked to pick a word for our word of 2014, My choice is Trust.  I trust the Lord has great plans for me and I must be patience and listen for his direction. Sometimes it is hard, but I must do it.

From sermon notes by Charles Stanley  - on requirements of waiting on God, begins with Trust. Dr  Stanley says: " God's best only comes in His way And His time, We won't  always understand or appreciate what's He's doing, but we must trust Him and obey His directions.

No comments: