Friday, January 10, 2014

It's been way to long!

It's  been way  to long since I have been on my blog, it took 1/2 hour to reset my password!

Wow 8/27/11 was the last time I used this blog, a lot has happened  since then. In April 2012 I changed jobs. I was tough but going okay, until I fell down my stairs and got a concussion and had Retrograde amnesia, that was odd. it happened on 11/7/12, the day following the election. I knew  no one, not even my husband. Once I was told something I could remember it, but it took 4 months before I could start remembering. 

When I was released to go back to work,  I had no job, because I hadn't been there long enough, they didn't save my job. I got a new job in April 2013, in July I had an emergency gall bladder removal surgery, with complications that went into October, I was let go for lack of production, 

So Now I am employed again.

No comments: