Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saturday 18.2014

My first training day to prepare to be ordained as a Deacon in my church. I am so proud that I was called into service in the Lord's Church.

However, sadly it was a bitter sweet day. My cousin  Charles Clark went to be with the Lord that afternoon . Charlie had fought a 10 year battle with cancer and lost that battle, but is home with the Lord and is no longer in pain.

Our family was very blessed, my grandparents on my on my mother's side had 3 daughters, Eleanor, Beverly and Patricia. They had  in total 19 children. We lost one when I as about 6, Kathy had been very ill for a long time. But 18 of us grew up together and were playmates along the way. 4 years ago January 16th we lost our 2nd angel Marianne Clark Baldus and yesterday our 3rd Charlie Clark, We love you all and know you are keeping an eye open for us. Following are a few pictures I have.
The Detchers,Kathy in the window.

Our grandparents and mothers
 more of the Detchers
The last time I saw Charlie. 2012, some of the Clark's and Sheffield's
The Sheffield's in 2012
Me and My grandchildren  2013


two more angels, Marianne and Charlie Clark


Gary and I  2013

No comments: