Sunday, February 20, 2011

Walk Yourself Thin - David Rives

Many years ago I read this book and picked it up again last night.
The one thing I got out of it right away is the muscle weighs more than fat! I knew that, but here I am again measureing myself by the scale.. the book says not to, unless you can accept that muscle weighs moree than fat and you should judge how you are doing by your clothes.. How many times do you have to buy smaller clothes!!!!! I'm still reading the book, forunately, it's thin too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my Gosh, I'm so excited! I am searching and searching to find someone who read this and maybe had success. I read this many years ago and have always believed it, but other people said you have to do more than just walk, you have to change what you eat to lose, but in my heart and mind I have held onto what this book said and I am going to do it this time. I'm on day 3 of walking one hour a day. If you'd like to message me, I'm Kelly White Sheets on facebook