Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am starting today with My gratitude diary and blog

I am thankful that God is in my life and has blessed me in many ways
I am thankful for my husband of 22 years this October 21
I am thankful for my son Sean
I am thankful for my step daughter (hear in known as daughter) Lori
I am thankful for the time I had with my Step sons, David and Erik, They are missed everyday!
I am thankful for my inlaw children, Angela and David
and all of my preicous grand children, Faith , Liam, Grace, Sean Jr, Maeve and Grace
I am thankful for my parents, Howard and Patricia, I miss Dad so much and think of him everyday. Ifeel him with me all the time, Last year when I had a seizure, My husband told me I was looking for my Dad, that's when my husband knew something was wrong, because Dad died in 2006.
I am thankful for my in laws Bernie and Dorothy, I miss Mom very much, they have treated me as a daughter from day one and are wonderful loving people. Mom left us in November just a week past her 87th birthday, she is missed daily as well. I praise God that both my Dad and My Motherin law are in the hands of the Good Lord and are pain free waiting for us to join them.
I am thankful for the life I had growing up. All the happy times and the painful times, everything leading up to today. I believe that I had to go threw every thing to be here and be the person I am today.
I am thankful for all the people that have touched my life, even the ones that walked in for the moment then left again. I cherish all my friendships, old and new.
I am blessed

No comments: