Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I took a little walk with GOD- by Daddy Dan

This poem was written by an email friend of mine,"Daddydan".



<:)))))>< I took a little walk with God I took a little walk with God this morning on this beautiful autumn day. As I walked down the avenue of red and golden leaves I felt the need to pray. I needed to talk to God and tell him about my love. And say thanks This is why I stopped under a tree of gold overlooking the riverbanks. I wanted to thank God for the splendor of this earth and all he has done for me. I felt the need to rest, to worship and praise God under this beautiful golden tree. As bowed my head and talked to God I felt so loved, such a feeling of peace. I know that God was listening to me and all my fears were released. I felt so secure in his love as he took my hand and we continued to walk I felt so overwhelmed with his presence I just listen and let him talk It's amazing how much we can gain when we just listen and know God is near What a wonderful feeling knowing who holds your hand, nothing to fear.

Autumn is both beautiful and sad, kind of an ending of a season and moving on
You and I are reaching the autumn of our lives as we age. Summer is almost gone.
But we have nothing to fear God is by our side, forgiving and loving us all,
So let's look around at the beauty of His creation and give thanks for this beautiful fall,
Daddydan November 7,2009



No comments: