Thursday, April 8, 2010

Neighborhood crop

Some nieghbors and I have been getting to together and having crops... See the new photos and look for Roberta, Diana, Sheetal and Manuela.. also add Karla( I need a picture of ) They have come over a couple of times and Roberta and I have been teaching the others how to make cards, It's been great fun...

Last week my great christian friend Tammy Michael, from West Virigina joined us..I was awesome. I hadn't seen Tammy in a long time and she is a demonstrator for Close to My Heart scrapbooking /card making/clear stamps, etc. She came mainly to scrap... We learned a few new things from her. She worked closely with Manuela and Tammy taught us about liquid fabric and liquid glass... Great stuff! See my samples . We started at 3pm and ended at 9:15pm.. We lost track of time...

I am looking forward to more time with the neighbors... on April 24th we are having out annual earth day clean up... I will be doing crafts, we have been painting flower pots for the last couple of years It is a great hit... We will do it again this year.

No comments: