Friday, January 1, 2010

Wow it is now 2010.. Can you believe I went one entire year and 3 months without updating my blog!
I can not believe. But last night as a was trying to sleep. I thought to myself. This year I need to make some resolutions. So here they are

1. Become closer to GOD- pray more, read more - We joined Harundale Presbyterain Church in Glen Burnie MD in October 2009 and We love the Church and the People
2. Become closer to my Husband, Gary. We have now been married 20 Years, Oct 21,2010 will be 21 years!
3. Become closer to my son and his family and my step daughter and her family!
4. Becomer Healthier- My Lupus is in remission, I want to keep it there and lose wieght.. I know, I know everyone says that, But I need to do it.
5. Walk on the tread mill, swim( in the summer) walk with Gary when weather permits
6. Do more crafts! Like I really have to work on that! I want to start a quilting group at church and I would really like to get my nieghbor friends crafting.
7 Update my blog, at least weekly.

I know this sounds like a lot, but it's doable!

No comments: