Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sky Opening, BVP119

You will see I love the sky. The clouds puts us one step closer to GOD. There was only one verse that could be used for this photo. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. I gave my first print of this photo to a special friend, Fr. Alister. He is an old fashioned man, who corresponds by writing letters ( no computer). He wrote me a lovely note on how much he liked this photo and added a post script (P.S. to those who don't write letters) Fr. Alister added, "Looking at the picture again- I am so impressed with it - clouds of mankind but higher than the clouds the light and presence of God the Father who comes in our flesh to lead us to his eternal presence and new life with Him"

No comments: