Sunday, May 4, 2008

Look at what you started now SIS!

I never thought I would ever blog until tonight.
This is really just the beginning.
My family means the world to me and I am especially close to my sisters. We each share so much in common. We love and laugh together all the time, even though we live in 3 different states.
So everything you may find on my blog and on my website, comes of the love of my God, my husband, my sisters and we even have Mom involved.
I love my brothers too! My dad, I dedicate this blog and I will see him in heaven one day, in the meantime he will be in my thoughts, prayers and heart forever.

2 comments:

Wicked Gardener said...

We've created a monster!!! The blog looks great!

Suzie Q Creations said...

Blog,cricut,scrapbooking, What DO I do next... By the way your blog does look great - OverNight!!!